Whether you are addicted to prescription medications such as Xanax, Vicodin, Fentanyl, Oxycodone, Ambien, or illicit drugs such as heroin or methamphetamines, we can help you. Personalized Recovery specializes in treating all types of drug addiction, offering a variety of personalized detox treatment plans.
Opiate addiction often results in a rapid increase of physical tolerance, and individuals addicted to opiates find themselves taking higher doses to achieve the same effect as when they first started taking the drug. This vicious cycle causes physical dependency, addiction and a reduced quality of life. When an addicted individual attempts to stop using opiates, the withdrawal can be severe. Side effects such as muscle and bone pain, confusion, vomiting, insomnia, intense cravings, depression, hot flashes, and anxiety can be overwhelming. This is why so many addicts are unable to stop, even when they want to. This is where we can help, by removing the discomfort of withdrawal symptoms, in a safe and controlled manner, by medical professionals.
- Concierge treatment service
- Initial assessment by a physician and addiction specialist
- Medications to reduce the symptoms from drug detox
- 24 hour Nursing care
- Aftercare program to fit your lifestyle, personal needs, and schedule.
- Nutritional supplements and organic gourmet meals to enhance your Recovery process.
- Addiction Counseling
- Meditation, Yoga and Exercise
- Therapeutic Massage
- Sober Companions
- Transportation Services